Oil Pan

Anyone know where I can buy a (preferably new) oil pan for a '73 F250 2 x 4 with the 390 engine. I need one with the drain plug at the rear, not the side. I'd even consider a chrome pan.

Reply to
Ernie Sparks

Hi, Summit racing is probably your best bet. You can reach them at

1-800-230-3030. Good luck. Jessie

Ernie Sparks wrote:

Reply to
Jessie Herrera

Call them if you don't see it they have all kinds or can build it for you.

351CJ