Durango Locking Glove Compartment

In my 2000 Durango, I am in need of a locking glove compartment or locking console lid. Does anyone know where either may be obtained? I'm willing to
replace the entire glove compartment, but would like to just replace the door. Or has anyone managed to add a lock to the existing glove compartment or console?
Thanks Tweedle