Help: Door hinge bolts

Hi all, I have a '92 W150 shortbed, 318, 4x4. The wind caught my driver's side door the other day and now it's out of alignment. The hinge-to-body bolts are accessed (I assume) from under the dash but
there's a steel skirt of some kind in the way. And it's not going anywhere, not without taking out the entire dash (man, there's a lot of wiring under there). So, before I get into this too deep, I thought I'd check with you folks. Is there a better way to access and loosen these bolts? The repair manual is no help and I can't find anything on the web. Thanks for your time, -Mac
Mac wrote:

I've never tried a door hinge on a '92 but if it's as involved as you say it is it's probably worth taking to a body shop. I'm sure they could re-align it for you. Estimates are free anyway.
--
Ken

Take it to a body shop Chances are the door itself is tweeked. May be corrected by shimming or adjusting the hinges.

Thanks for the advice folks. As luck would have it I only needed to loosen the lower hinge. Adjustment complete. It actually seems pretty close, seals well anyway. -Mac