Page 5 of 6

That would be two "d"s.
Denny

Ah tolded ya she-uns wahr smairt.
--
Budd Cochran

John 3:16-17, Ephesians 2:8-9
<snip>

I must of missed something... someone call him a WASP or something???
When you were talking about a spoofed addy, I couldn't find it.. maybe Comcast is playing censor or nanny... Mac

One of many??? Give me a break. You were simply wrong and I pointed it out, no name calling or attacks.

It is not a matter of responding Budd, it is how you respond that matters.

Because unlike you, we don't over react the way you do and I doubt that he really cares if I make a fool out of myself but he is trying to stop you from doing it.

It looks more like he reacted to your ignorant over-reaction.

How exactly did he use your name as a profanity?

More complete BS.

then I might agree with you as the capital B would indicate a specific name (especially since he never uses caps) but since he didn't..... As for the accusation of tag teaming, that more accurately describes what you and Maxi do, LOL .

Hahahahaha, you do make me laugh Budd. Google will show no such thing because it simply didn't happen and your feelings of paranoia cannot be captured.

What attacks Budd? When was the last time I actually attacked you and was the one who started it, years ago??? While I may have said you were in error not so long ago, such as in your mileage conversion between the US and Canada, it was not an attack in any way. As for hating you, I have no reason to. If I really dislike someone, I simply add them to my kill file and I'm done with them. Be honest Budd, the only one with feelings of hate here is you and I still don't have a clue as to where these bigotries you keep claiming come in.

As I said before, you are kidding, right?!?!?!?!? Your victims mentality has already been seen for what it is dude so continuing to play it really doesn't do much for you except make you look both childish and desperate for attention, as does this.

no, it was my fault. sorry. when i rebuilt this computer i wasn't gonna put a newsreader on, if you remember what i said before. but then i needed to buy some used stuff so i put agent back on and subscribed to the local forsale newsgroups. well, agent has changed! it is very hard to configure now. i had trouble getting it to accept my new isp's news server too. anyway, i went through a bunch of installs and uninstalls and just before i decided to bunch the stupid thing, on my last try, i got it to work. the nowaybudd thing was my frustration coupled with my feeling that i wasn't gonna use a newsreader beccause i had grown so weary of your behavior. it was a joke and i actually meant to change it before i ever posted but once i got agent working.......well, i just forgot about it. sorry budd, didn't mean to get you worked up, that was my fault.
otoh, your response shows that i was right the first time and that you really are all messsed up. geez, you can over react to the most mundane crap. anyway, i'm weary of your stupid inane childish crap. i come back one time to look around and i see posts with you arguing with everyone. then you come off with this stuff. you are emberassing budd. in fact, you are ill budd. do you really thnk that google has any interest in placing something that has anything to do with you into history? for crying out loud. recorded for history. you are a dickwad budd.

Now that sounds like you.<G>
I for one, am glad to see ya returned.
Roy

i think i was probably too relaxed the first time :), thats why it didn't sound like me. so, i think it was you that suggested some different news readers. i understand why now. i should have listened.
On Sat, 22 Apr 2006 21:04:47 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@whatever.net wrote:

Are you using Agent, or Free Agent? (huge difference in the favor of Agent, imo) Mac
<snip>

thinks.. *g*
Mac

Well, your lack of honesty will surface in the next paragraph. . . .
Oh, and stop to realise that you just commited the "sin" you accused me of, that is: Leaving the group but not really doing it.

Really? Who uses someone's name as a profanity? Not me.

To you it's mundane, to me it's who I am.

Liar. I wasn't arguing with "EVERYONE".

No, you "came off with this stuff." I was minding my business.

No, I am not embarrasing Budd.

ROTFLMBO!!!!! My doctor, who is licensed to pratice medicinal sciences, says you are wrong.

My, my. whatever. Thank you for proving that I was right about you.
Now, I am done with the both of you.
--
Budd Cochran

John 3:16-17, Ephesians 2:8-9
On Sat, 22 Apr 2006 11:21:01 -0600, "Budd Cochran" <mr-d150@preciscom SPAM.net> wrote:

well......you are very welcome budd.

good idea. i'm done with the two of you too budd.

wow.... where's Dr. Phil when ya need him?? Mac
And "theguy" you're still a jerk
On 4/22/06 10:36 AM, in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com,

thanks. nice to hear from you and rest assured that i will give your remarks the appropriate thought.
there. done.

On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 11:13:34 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@whatever.net wrote:

Mac

No shit... try growing up in the 60's named Mac... *sigh*
Mac
<snip> Just because someone

Let me guess, were you 'big'? Is that where you got the idea for da machine? Oh, wait, you are only a user, not the inventor. <BMFG>
FMB

Bro, I had nothing to do with this.<BFG>
Roy

Mostly "Mac the knife" and "hey Mac" followed by a giggle... like someone named Bud would get, I guess.. Mac