ot again.

well...........after reading ahead, looks like you weren't dissapointed.
at the same time, this "keepin the mad down" campaign is actually much easier on the eyes than the martyr one. i just wonder what crusade he will take up next? any bets?

It is about time for a liberal political rant. Should be a few smiles with that.
Thank you for also proving my point so expertly.
You and Craig are just fabulous to be willing to show your bigotry and hatred.
--
Budd Cochran

Budd Cochran wrote:

Just because someone thinks you're an asshole does not make them a bigot. Moron.
Craig C.
--
Facts [fakts] -noun: The pesky things that get in the way of religious
doctrine.

Very good point!!
See, I knew this would provide a few chuckles. <BFG>