OT It is that time!!

Page 1 of 2
Once again, I offer you folks a chance to jump or hop on the Pat's wagon.
Rabbit, your beloved Bengal's are up for a thumpin' Monday night. What do ya
say???
<GBMFG>
Roy
Roy wrote:

Nah, I'm going with Romo and the Cowboys.
Bob
Bob M wrote:

I'm going with Michael Vick and the Fulton County Prison Cell Block E Fightin' Dawgs.
--
Ken

I gotta go with Gibbs and his Skins.
beekeep

This is a hard one to call. Which Bengals is gonna show up, the team that handled the Ravens the first week or the sorry ass's that lost to the Browns. I'm going to take the Bengals if you give me 21 points. I think that is only fair.
Denny

Hmmmm.. you don't want much do ya? The Pat's have been hitting 38 points per game of late so, what the hell, yer on! Thinking about it, last year you lost, the appetizers, dinner, drinks, desert, tip, you lost it all. So where would you like to start this year? You might want to make it light on yourself.<G>
Oh, no friggin' WC sliders!!
<VBG>
Roy

That really hurt!!! WTF.... We'll just go double or nothing on last year. I might as well feed your whole family!! <BG>
Denny

Wow!! A manly bet from the rabbit! I'm impressed. <VBG> Are you sure you really want to do this? I don't want to hear a lot of wailing from ya when the Bengals get their ass beat.
Roy

Just STFU and start eating.......
Since you ain't showing up around here, I suppose you want a gift certificate to a local eatery on the coast. Maybe I could UPS you a meatloaf dinner from Ruth's Diner. Next best thing to a Castle..
Denny

Hey! We might get there yet. Now that Sue has decided to go to FL now, rather than later. Once things settle down and she comes to terms with her dogs situation things should smooth out.
I gotta tell ya, when all this moving and packing and unpacking and the dog issue is resolved, a meatloaf dinner just might be the thing to lessen the stress factor.<G>
Roy

Looks like this one's a wash. I even bought a sack of alpo for the hound....
Denny

It was a fun game to watch. Well it was for me anyway.<G>
Now, after watching the game, do ya want to haul your wide ride onto the wagon?<VBG>
Roy

Did you increase the size and load capacity on that wagon yet? If not why are you even asking! <BFG>

That will leave a mark!<BFG>

Not only on my hide. Rumor has it that somebody's retired ass is getting a little more girthy as time goes on.....
Denny

Well if that is the case Roy better be careful, else some one might confuse him with a beached whale and throw his ass back in the ocean! <BFG>

Yada, yada, go buy some snow tires.<G>

Hey I live in AZ, send them to me! <g>

Why did I think you were upstate NY?

That is where I was hatched and raised, in Buffalo. All my family including my son live there.