Right, that time again!

I really really need someone to go to one of the lotus carlton vauxhall dealers

If anyone lives/works close to one of the below dealers and is willing to order, get and post a tiny little part to me can the mail me at chet at retro-renault com

Blackpool:

Moorland Motors

149-151 Ansdell Road

Blackpool

Lancashire

FY1 6PS

Tel: 01253 696747

Sold 16 Lotus Carltons

Bolton:

Kirby Central

Manchester Road

Bolton

Greater Manchester

BL3 2NY

Tel: 01204 389999

Sold 20 Lotus Carltons

Bradford:

JCT 600 Ltd.

Vauxhall Centre

339 Sticker Lane

Bradford

West Yorkshire

BD4 8RJ

Tel: 01274 771600

Sold 8 Lotus Carltons

Bristol:

Cowie Bristol

Avon Street

Bristol

BS2 0PZ

Tel: 0117 977 0411

Sold 16 Lotus Carltons

Cardiff:

Lex

Sloper Road

Cardiff

Glamorgan

CF1 8TE

Tel: 01222 387221

Sold 8 Lotus Carltons

Derby:

Pentagon Limited

Pentagon Island

Nottingham Road

Derby

Derbyshire

DE21 6HB

Tel: 01332 362661

Sold 12 Lotus Carltons

Edinburgh:

Lex - Edinburgh

Cultins Road

Slighthill

Edinburgh

EH11 4DL

Tel: 0131 453 4411

Sold 14 Lotus Carltons

Gateshead:

Priory Garages

St James Square

Gateshead

Tyne & Wear

NE8 3RQ

Tel: 0191 286 2713

Sold 10 Lotus Carltons

Kemnay:

Lawrence of Kemnay

Aquithie Road

Kemnay

Aberdeenshire

AB51 9PD

Tel: 01467 642406

Sold 7 Lotus Carltons

Lichfield:

Steve Thompson Cars Ltd

Estern Avenue

Lichfield

Staffordshire

WS13 7SA

Tel: 01543 414466

Sold 26 Lotus Carltons

Loughton:

Browns of Loughton Ltd

199 High Road

Loughton

Essex

IG10 1AA

Tel: 0181 508 6262

Sold 22 Lotus Carltons

St. Ives:

Mann Egerton and Co. Ltd

Riverside Garage

London Road

St. Ives

Cambridgeshire

PE17 4ES

Tel: 01480 462952

Sold 10 Lotus Carltons

Shoreham-by-Sea:

Frost's (Cars) Limited

69-75 Brighton Road

Shoreham-by-Sea

West Sussex

BN43 6RT

Tel: 01273 461411

Sold 37 Lotus Carltons

Southall:

Monorep Ltd

Poplar Avenue

Norwood Green

Southall

Middlesex

UB2 4PN

Tel: 0208 893 0900

Sold 31 Lotus Carltons

Tunbridge Wells:

Piper Engineering (Services) Ltd

Lamberts Road,

North Farm Industrial Estate

Tunbridge Wells

Kent

TN2 3EL

Tel: 01892 515700

Sold 10 Lotus Carltons

Poole:

Tice Poole

Vauxhall House

Willis Way

Fleetsbridge

Dorset

BH15 3SX

Tel: 01202 668080

Sold 10 Lotus Carltons

Belfast:

Savilles Auto Village Ltd

70 Belfast Road

Belfast

Northern Ireland

BT27 4AU

Tel: 01846 665270

Sold 2 Lotus Carltons

Cheers

Reply to
Chet

Hello,

All of the dealers will be equipped with a TELEPHONE and most with fax and email. All can supply various parts and will post them providing you're willing to pay at the time of ordering. Not sure what the problem is - have you not got a credit card, telephone, debit card, cheque book, post office nearby to obtain postal orders etc? How will the person acting on your behalf get paid? I certainly wouldn't accept a cheque from you if no one else will take your business. Far too risky - order and pay for the bits yourself !

Reply to
Rob

what part is it? im in bristol so? istr ronny is too, f*ck it let him do it.

Reply to
Theo

How about he is in a different country to the rest of use, seperated by a little bit of water, and a totally different currency.

Some dealers get a bit funny about international sending, even if it beign ordered from somewhere you could get to in a gentle afternoon drive, if it wasn't for the wet bit.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Hello,

Could you kindly FUCK OFF out of here? Nobody likes you, and I can't see that changing.

Chet's a regular here, and a fair few of the regulars on this group have met each other on more than one occasion, and actually know and trust each other.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Sighthill aint a million miles from me either easy nip out on a day off

and as for you Rob impersonator Fuck off you Jockey, your giving Robs a bad name.

Reply to
Rob

Different Rob - on this occasion.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Cool, if you have one comin up let me know :)

Reply to
Chet

Yeah, the wrong Rob. ex-NovaBoy Rob might have *very* questionable taste in cars, but at least he doesn't come on here spouting complete troll-like crap. Well, not quite........ :-)

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

I'm near LOK but they're not what they used to be. I think they're just an independant dealer now and not a Vauxhall dealer.

Reply to
Homer

in news:JUQje.53605$ snipped-for-privacy@news.indigo.ie, "Chet" slurred :

I live about 20 miles from this one - I can make a run up there after work sometime if you need it. my email is aDOTkDOTkirbyATdurDOTacDOTuk

Reply to
Albert T Cone

i work at a vauxhall dealer mate, i dunno though the parts desk is quite far and there aint no nice birds on the desk down there :)

part number and i'll try and see if they have it monday, it aint a HUGE item is it?

Reply to
Vamp

Lawrence of Kemnay is not far from where I am.

Now a ford dealer )c:

If they still have LC parts I'll easy post some bits.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

LOL. I love your sense of irony Rob... (c:

Did you sell your Nova to someone from Cumbernauld Rob?

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

It wisnae me...

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

I didn't know you were an ex unroadworthy valver nova owner, Mr Sherunckle?

Someone I know from the old days has just bought one of the above, I just thought how scary it would be if it was Rob's.

(c:

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Ford franchised now I believe. Now also not actually in Kemnay. )c:

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

[...]

I could get to them when I get the car back - Wednesday, all being well...

Alistair J Murray

clutch fork pivot pin, part number 90393171

Its pretty much just a bolt, one that has a tendency to shear and take the gearbox casing with it!

Reply to
Chet

clutch fork pivot pin, part number 90393171

If you happen to be passing, give em a try. The chances of them havin one are probably awfully slim

Reply to
Chet