OT....New to me toys

Got a K31 and a M24 last night. I guess I'm going to get good at cleaning cosmoline if'n it kills me...
Denny

Don't let him fool ya, he likes his eggs cooked in cosmoline, his toast buttered with it and his B-day cake iced with it.
Yummy for da bunny.
<VBG>
--
Budd Cochran

"Advocate" < snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Nice to get toy's, have fun with them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Roy

beekeep

Naw... New flavors of bunny food..
Denny