OT....patching concrete

Page 3 of 4

They all do. My youngest came over to visit the other day and actually admitted we had been right about watching the money.
He was ten bucks short for the light bill, so I put a lien on his bicycle. Pay day is Monday, and we'll see if he walks to work.
Yeah, I rough on the kids (both boys), but, OTOH, when the older boy's friends in the Navy decided to get into trouble, he didn't go along . . .they ended up in the drunk tank off base and late for roll call.

Hmm, maybe he should have thought about spending that time with you a few years ago. Now is the time to spend quality time paying your way in life.

Uh, oh . . .I see a bad moon rising. Wanna bet on how long that will last?

That was the job I had. It seems to have worked so far. But life will soon kick his butt for you, hopefully.
"Roy" < snipped-for-privacy@home.net> wrote in message
it could be Mac just fixed it -- i told him yesterday the "Back to Mac" link was dead and to change the file extension from htm to html TBone, try refreshing your page https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis/wood_stuff.htm (usually if your browser won't update you press the control key and refresh again and that works) could be your browser is set not to refresh pages and "cache" 's pages you have already visited
rach

mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
'Bout time someone did . . . . . . VBG
Budd

But she only knew about 1 or 2, Budd.. *eg*

mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

I only expect Jesus to walk on unfrozen water. <BG> Women just make us men try to do it to impress them. . . .I'm still trying to do it for my bride.
Besides, you're from CA . . .nobody wants to know what goes on in CA . . . . (wink, wink) ;^)
Budd

Thank you, T... at least one person here isn't a tecnopeasant.. *lol*
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis /
Is the main page... move mouse pointer over the pictures there..
link on the left for trebs..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
It appears that you link back to your main page doesn't work for them. I have no trouble with it. Nice work on those turning BTW.
"mac davis" < snipped-for-privacy@splinters.comcast.net> wrote in message

thanks... that was sort of my beginning stuff... need to post a gallery or something "when I get time"..lol
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
If that is your beginning stuff then I am even more impressed. I made a bowl once in high school woodshop and it came out pretty good. I was impressed anyway and my mother still has it displayed on the china cabinet. Someday I would like to get a lathe but I really need to get my shop put together first (raised floor). I got my new toy almost a month ago and still have yet to put it together (a Grizzly cabinet saw). When you collect some pictures of you more recent work, let me know.
"mac davis" < snipped-for-privacy@splinters.comcast.net> wrote in message

The lathe is SO much easier than flat work... no measuring angles, tight joints, worrying if everything is square, etc..
Whatever you turn is cool, and if you throw a 30 second coat of friction polish on it, you get all the ooo's and ahhh's that flat work gets.. *g*
Did you look at "chuck's page", where I show him my screw-ups and ask him what to do next? *g* https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis/chuck.htm
Mac https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis/wood_stuff.htm

up!
Roy

damn... I didn't know my fan base was so umm... broad.. *eg*
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Bro, do I detect acheap shot there?
I happen to have a good memory, unlike the more aged folks that hang out here.<VBG>
Roy

Mac https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis/wood_stuff.htm

casts that big...
<VBG>
Denny

Like a wide assed rabbit, attacks a guy when he's injured.<G> Wait a minute! That's my rule, good shot fur face!! <GBMFG>
Got snow??
Roy

Gotta take the shot when it presents itself...

Got about two inches of slush about wed or thurs of last week and it was gone the next day when it got back in the 50's. Good thing I got the springfield for christmas!!
Denny