OT Sold It!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 12 of 12
TBone wrote:

I'll clarify for ya! Most subprimes did not go to high risk OR poor credit OR low income etc. Got it?

Nope. You still didn't answer the question. What is your definition of subprime and who did they go to?

TBone wrote:

Mostly went to people trying to buy far more than they could afford. Lenders conned buyers into subprimes which allowed them to qualify for a far larger more expensive home than they would otherwise. Most buyers were NOT poor, NOT high risk, and NOT poor credit and NOT low income.

As it stands right now, anything 5percent or better is decent.
On Thu, 08 May 2008 06:56:18 -0400, Roy wrote:

Give it to me and I will invest it in companies like Springfield and Glock, maybe even Jeep or Dodge *snicker*
--
Chris

Springfield well ...okay. Glock, nah. Sig is nice. Jeep, only if they have round headlights. Dodge, I don't know how DC is doing. Maybe the parent company. <VBG>
Roy

On Thu, 08 May 2008 15:24:59 -0400, Roy wrote:

yea might have to add Sig into the mix, maybe even invest in a browning safe to keep all these "investments" secured in. You wont need them in FL anyways there's too many people down there to have any place to enjoy them. <GBG>
--
Chris

On Thu, 08 May 2008 15:24:59 -0400, Roy wrote:

AND WHAT'S WRONG WITH SQUARE HEAD LIGHTS???????
--
Chris

They're gay...... Real Jeeps have round eyes...
Denny
On Thu, 08 May 2008 20:47:40 -0400, Denny wrote:

PPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
so the jk is more of a jeep than my YJ??? nahhhh jeeps only have 2 doors man! i can forgive a slight mistake in one body style on the head lights but that 4 door monstrosity masquerading as a jeep..........that's a whole different story!
--
Chris

No but the CJ is!!<VBG>
Roy
On Fri, 09 May 2008 16:16:03 -0400, Roy wrote:

LOL
--
Chris

On Fri, 09 May 2008 16:57:25 +0000, "Christopher D. Thompson"

Door?? Don't need no stinkin' doors..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Exactly! But the little top blocks the sun and keeps things cooler.
Roy.
Roy

On Sat, 10 May 2008 12:44:01 -0400, Roy wrote:

TOP???? WHAT'S THAT?
--
Chris

Great.. Glad it's a done deal..
Must be a lot better market than California..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Open a WC in good ole Lima!!!!!
Denny

Then I'd have to feed my old snow plow buddy. The way you eat ( I've seen you at the trough, remember) I'd be out of business in a month.<G>
Roy

Just think of the tax write off you'd get.....
Denny