PING: Denny or Mike

I posted a code for the Dakota a few months ago and Mike said that it was a rear O2 sensor, behind the cat..

I tried to buy one today at Napa and they only show "left and right" and said that I should buy both... for like $75 each..

Can you guys please get me a Dodge stock number or something so they can cross reference it?

Thanks! Mac

mac davis

No problem Mac but I'm getting really old. What year and motor????

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Aha! Your remembery ain't so hot any more is it you old fart! His truck is a ........ uh..........er.............well........lessee.......... ummmmmmm

Reply to
Mike Simmons

Sorry bout that, guys.... I forgot that I changed my "Sig"... *blush"

01 dakota club cab.... 4.7 auto 2wd...

Mac

mac davis

If Mike said you only need the rear one, then just get that one. Right or Left? Ummmm..... looking at the truck from the driver's side, the rear one is the Right one, the front one is the Left one. 8^)

FMB

Reply to
FMB

Damned if I know... I told her that I didn't have dual exhaust.. lol

Mac

mac davis

How about 56028 586AA

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Thank you, sir!

I'll see if I can get the sucker this morning....

Mac

mac davis