Carl

Reply to
Carl

On it's way.

Mike

Carl wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

This prompted me to do a search for 00 XJ FSM and found it here

Thanks Carl and Mike for the unintended nudge.

Steve

95 YJ 98 ZJ 00 XJ
Reply to
Steve Landis

It came through. Thanks, Mike.

Carl

Reply to
Carl

Ok I will send the next part.

Mike

Carl wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Well, I am not sure just how I got the FSM, but I can't send it off. It is too big for my mailbox. Maybe I downloaded it from Bill.

Sorry,

Mike

Carl wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

I sent the FSM file to Bill's link he posted. Give him time to sort it into the directory I would figure.

Mike

Carl wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain