Power Window Problem

2001 Ram CTD 4x4 Can you replace the power window motor by itself? Or do you have to replace the motor and regulator assembly?plmk

========== I can replace the motor by itself.
I was told I could'nt post derogative remarks about the transmission industry online.......
:)
but i did
so......my ex-boss musta been wrong on that one.
~:~ MarshMonster ~:~