Thank you Tom

Page 1 of 2
Got to tell you guys what an Ace Tom is. Offline he had me check fuel at the injectors to ensure I didn't have pump issues as I had low power problems. Truck would barely get out of the way (96 w/Cummins). As I
went thru and cracked each injector, I noticed all but one caused the engine to stumble upon cracking it. Front cylinder. It also looked like it was nasty junk that came out, but hard to tell as I have an oil leak at the valve cover. Any way, truck is running great again. Guess that it had an air lock that wasn't allowing fuel to reach the injector. Engine was running on 5 instead of 6 cylinders.
We've got a great asset here. I know we depend on him for a lot of advice. It says a lot of him to stick around and help us with all the bickering from the reactive personalities on here.
Blessings, John
Midlant wrote:

Hear, hear!
Craig C.

Seconded

Yup, Tom L is a wonderful guy and he certainly know's his stuff.. But has been known to toss out a couple of cheap shots. While we are talking about nice people, my wide ride buddy emailed me to let me know that he is in the midst of 'putor problems (or so he claims) and will be among the missing for a bit. Now that I think of it he never emailed me back. Now that he can't reply I'll tell ya all the truth. He finally set "the machine" to run on the bottle and it sorta got away from him. I understand the injury wasn't pleasant. I can pictire him explaining that to a nurse. <BFG>
Roy

At who?

to sainthood with ya! <VBG>

Oh, ok... <WHEW!> I thought those things I said about you to Denny accidentally went to the newsgroups. :^)

one. <G>

Well.... you would know. I mean... after all that time you spent with Red and all.

Denny told ya, huh? Never, ever trust a friggin' rabbit!
Absolutely! I agree!
Larry
: Got to tell you guys what an Ace Tom is. Offline he had me check fuel at : the injectors to ensure I didn't have pump issues as I had low power : problems. Truck would barely get out of the way (96 w/Cummins). As I : went thru and cracked each injector, I noticed all but one caused the : engine to stumble upon cracking it. Front cylinder. It also looked like : it was nasty junk that came out, but hard to tell as I have an oil leak : at the valve cover. Any way, truck is running great again. Guess that it : had an air lock that wasn't allowing fuel to reach the injector. Engine : was running on 5 instead of 6 cylinders. : : We've got a great asset here. I know we depend on him for a lot of : advice. It says a lot of him to stick around and help us with all the : bickering from the reactive personalities on here. : : Blessings, : John : :

I always knew that Tom L. was a great ass! <VBFG>
"azwiley1" < snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com> wrote in message

of my words! ;)

Yea, but I bet you thought that you made a typo when you first read it. <BFG>

Tom has helped me a couple of times with on the spot info about very specific things on our trucks. Always handy to hear a knowledgable voice describing the exact part in your hand.
Hey Tom, wanna help me put an evaporator core in my truck on Saturday?
--
Max

Sure... just make sure to have the dash removed before I get there :)
On Fri, 08 Jun 2007 04:47:01 +0000, Tom Lawrence wrote:

take you reciprocating saw along just in case he doesn't have it removed. you can cut a nifty access hole with one of those *grin*
Chris
05 CTD

Sure would be easier, since this is the second time I'm doing it.
--
Max