Tom Tom GO

Can't get one for love nor money, and what's going on with so many different prices?? Dixons showing it for 249 inc VAT, GPS4Less charging 349

Anyone know where I can get one?

Reply to
Ronny

In stock at ebuyer for £363.

DanTXD

I've made that mistake before, they say they have 160 in stock, but you order and suddenly its out of stock :( no other place in the country has stocks of TT so what chances do Ebuyer have?

Reply to
Ronny

There are four Go's, the original one which has been discontinued (and quite possibly now sells around 250 quid discounted from the 400 it started out at).

There's a Go 300 version, costing sommat like 350, which is probably in the shops.

Also a Go 500 and Go 700 which cost more like 400 and 450. I think these aren't out as yet, they're not far off though.

You probably should decide which one is the type you want:

Questions

Well thats never happened to me :) Cancel the order if its out of stock.

Reply to
DanTXD

Ok I've ordered it from Ebuyer on a sat am delivery extra 15 quid, Dan your head is on a chopping block should it not arrive.... :)

This is for the newer GPS 300 version.

Reply to
Ronny

You tried

TightGuardSecurity®

Any idea if any of these have facility to locate precise house names on roads (on roads where houses don't have number) ?

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Hello,

and download the speed camera database to put on the memory card for free.

Reply to
kc

I'm not ordering one, and don't GAF - so no.

Reply to
DanTXD

You're a c*ck.

Reply to
DanTXD

Reply to
loulou

Item arrived this morning at 8:30 am, good old ebuyer, I will never say a bad word about them again :)

Ohh and I've already put the pocketGPS speed cam database on, it was piss easy.

Cheers Dan

Reply to
Ronny

I'd be surprised if they do.

Reply to
Questions

I wondered if it was Rob2 / Brian / etc under yet another nom-de-flame.

Reply to
Questions

They have every chance - I use them on a weekly basis, and I've never once had their stock meter lie to me ? If they have 101 instock (at the time of this post) then they have 101 instock :)

Reply to
Nom

:)

Reply to
Nom

But cameras are for safety. Why would you want to avoid something so safe? That is the kind of information I would expect to find on BarryBoys and Wirralcruise.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar