Thank you Tom

Page 2 of 2

Typical Ram evaporator core, it leaks randomly. I replace the factory install three years ago, now I'm replacing the first replacement. Its not too bad, the steering box is the fourth.
--
Max

Perhaps on topic posts should be reformated to [Ping: Tom Lawrence: (subject)] The rest of us can sit back and learn from the great one. Personally, when I see a new thread which is on topic I skip over most of the other's posts and look for his replies, I find it saves time.
Sorry Tom, don't mean to give you a big head.

old timer here as well.
beekeep

Geez, Tom! You sure musta been nice to your Mom on Mother's Day to get her to shill fer you like this on the NG...... John..... :^).... yeah.... right......
;^)
Mike