30th anniversary wheels

Does anyone know where the "blue" wheels can be purchased other than a pontiac dealers parts dept

After verification of the VIN of a 25th or 30th anniversary model, thats it...and not for much longer one could be willing to bet.

I don't know if VIN verification is necessary for this, but SLP used to have a couple blue wheels up on their "scratch 'n dent" page...does anyone have the addy to that? It's been a while since I've been to the page and I have no idea where I got the link from.
Travis

use this link and click on garage sale
http://www.slpeng.com/outlet /