92 white driver side door--where to find?

Nifty site! A Navy pilot didn't fare so well in a grouund vehicle and caused an accident resulting in my parked '92 Explorer's driver side door getting crunched. Any suggestions, such as salvage yards, so I get get the poor thing replaced? It's one of the ubiquitous white ones. I live in the SF Bay Area and am not afraid to travel. Thanx!

Reply to
spacemonster