1994 e350 van

I replaced the front calipers and pads and then bled the calipers. My brake pedal is still soft and the ABS light stays on. Obviously there is still air in the system somewhere, but there is now air bubbles coming out of the front calipers. Any idea as to what I did wrong ?

Reply to
swicknik

Can't figure out how to edit my orginal post. THERE IS NO AIR BUBBLES COMING OUT OF THE FRONT CALIPERS.

Reply to
swicknik