2000 ford taurus

i have a 2000 ford taurus ffv model.the problem i have with it is.when i drive it for about 30-45 minutes the idle goes way down (tach shows 4-7)like it is going to stall.the more gas you give it doesnt change
anything.and when it does stall if i let it set for about 30-1 hour it starts right up and drives fine till it start again...i have been told it is the coolant tempature sensor,intake air temp sensor,or a dirty injectors....if it is a coolant sensor or intake sensor where do i start to look to find these sensors on my car?and is this the problem any info will help...thanks a bunch
brass wrote:

Miles?
Check your fuel pressure at the rail. Fuel filter, regulator, pump, probably in that order if the pressure is falling below 25 psi... should be 35-40, optimally... I would think.
Rob
it has 137,000 miles.i did replace the fuel filter and pump,air filter,and coil,wires,plugs.