95 Mustang GT- 5 speed- towing with an RV

Greetings!
My dad has a 95 stang, 5.0 with the 5 speed and we're at odds regarding the towability behind his RV. He claims that he needs to disconnect the
driveshaft, because the output shaft will not turn any of the gears to lubricate it. I towed a 63 Dart from AZ to Sacramento on a dolly with no problems. Anyone have additional details or input on this?
TIA,
Steve in NW AZ

Talk to the service department of your dealer. Some cars can safely be towed without removing the drive shaft, others can't be.
Jeff

that must is not one of them. he does have to remove the drive shaft to safely tow it. KB
--
THUNDERSNAKE #9

Protect your rights or "Lose" them
In article

BTW, most service dept have NO idea what flat towing even is
Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
Thanks all for the input!!!!
Steve