96 ford Explorer remote programming help

I need help programming my original remote. It has 2 fresh batteries but will not function. I would also like to program a different Ford remote if possible. Help!! John

Go to this link and follow the steps for your vehicle: http://v8sho.com/SHO/Remote%20Keyless%20Entry%20TSB%2097-24-13.htm
Be sure to program all the remotes at the same time. If you are nearby when someone else is programming their remotes, yours can be captured if you happen to press a button at the right time. One the other hand, your vehicle could capture another remote the same way. You can only program a maximum of four remotes. Any remotes not programmed at the same time will not work. So make sure you get them all before you start or you'll have to do it again. Test each of them before you redistribute them.
--
Earl F. Parrish