'97 aerostar

Its dripping water behind a spacer in the back of the water pump. Already replaced the water pump & gasket, is there a water seal/jacket in that area?

On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 15:24:53 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

I believe there is a frost plug on the head. This IS a 4.0 liter engine, I assume???. Could also be timing cover gasket (more common on 3.8) or intake manifold gasket.