97 Aerostar Part

Anyone know what this part is? It's a hollow piece, mounted at the top and hangs down near the firewall on the driver's side. Connections must be through the top - can't see them. Searched online but couldn't find
anything with the number stamped on it - F09B11023. Closest was F09B, which has to do with motorized mirrors, which this one doesn't have.
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg234/sammybinsnoozin/F09B.jpg
Bob
Anyone know what this part is? It's a hollow piece, mounted at the top and hangs down near the firewall on the driver's side. Connections must be through the top - can't see them. Searched online but couldn't find anything with the number stamped on it - F09B11023. Closest was F09B, which has to do with motorized mirrors, which this one doesn't have.
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg234/sammybinsnoozin/F09B.jpg
Here's a closer look...
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg234/sammybinsnoozin/F09B2.jpg
While I was snapping photos, here's another part I can't ID and curious about:
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg234/sammybinsnoozin/PART1.jpg
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg234/sammybinsnoozin/PART1B.jpg
On Mon, 19 May 2014 06:30:53 -0800, "Guv Bob"

I believe the first part is a heimholz resonator (silencer) connected to the intake? and the second is a damper in either bthe AC high pressure hose or the fuel line to eliminate noise from pressure spikes
Guv Bob wrote:

what's it attached to above it? Looks like a cowl drain.
GW