97 T-Bird EEC computer

Where is this contoller located?, and, how difficult is it to extract? I'm dissecting a wreck.
Thanks, C8oe

I am not sure how much help this will be... I am only a student... The Data Link Connector is on the passanger side behind the glove compartment. If I am right, I am sure you can trace the line to the main control...I haven't had to work on it so no advice there...but someone here will probably have a better answer soon...so dont worry. Darrenoid

it is located behind the right side kick panel per MOD rusto