98 GLi Falcon

Hello
I have just bought a late 98 GLi falcon, it has done 115,000km and is an absolute dream to drive. I have had quite a few people tell me that it is
the best falcon on the road which is what lead me to make my purchase... but I am interested in any feedback other GLi owners may have.... anything to look out for, etc.
Thanks for your time
Leanne