Do not post ads here, PLEASE! THIS group's charter.

I've been amused at times in the past, by others who come down hard on what they see as 'spam'.. but the situation is beginning to get out of hand.
This is a discussion group on, primarily, two subjects:
1. Problem resolution for Ford vehicles with common systems.. to include Powertrain and chassis.
2. Posting of comment on the fortunes of FORD Corp, including how world issues pertain to that company, new models, auto engineering, etc.
But NOT on sources for parts, accessories or especially things that have nothing to do with the auto business.
you pay..DEAL with it!

Do you know where I can buy an alternator for a 1976 F150?

Any parts store...
CJB