Hi all, I have a 1995- 2.8 Galaxy(Windstar in the Sates I think), Whilst driving along yesterday my water temperature gauge warning light(red) started
flashing. The temperature gauge seems to be reading normally but even on a cold engine about 10 seconds after starting the light starts to flash. I have checked the water level and it's ok. Any advice will be gratefully received. Greg.