looking for a 1980 t-bird w 302

Hi all.
Is it suddenly impossible to find a 1980 t-bird? I would have thought that since everyone hated it so much, it would be easy to find. I googled all
over the place. Is this a sudden thing or have they gradually gone extinct? Any one know of a where I can find an odd-ball like that?
thanks for any help.
Dr.X

*sigh*