Mondeo 2002 petrol oil/filter change

Hi can anybody tell me where the oil filters are on the mondeos. (its petrol model)
Bill

Hi Bill
Im not sure where the oil filter is, however if your going to do any repairs/maintenance on your car I would strongly suggest buying a haynes manual. Have bought them for my first two cars and are priceless for stuff like this!
Chris

Christopher Price wrote:

Get a chiltons if you can.
haynes are often vague, esp on bigger sjobs