Mondeo

I have got a petrol 02 reg mondeo, over the weekend, when I double lock it the indicators have stopped flashing (they should flash twice) anybody got
any ideas why.
Check the fuse box double locking activates the alarm fully make check alarm fuses
one of the doors,boot or bonnet is open ; or the module thinks it is. and so it wont double lock