Mondeo AirBag Warning Light

Hi
I am in UK with a 1998 Mondeo. The air bag warning light keeps flashing in a sequence of 4 flashes then pause. I've had this happen before, but can't
remember what the fault was. Can anybody help?
--
Many Thanks

Enquirer
snipped-for-privacy@virgin.net says...

If it's anything like the related Contour/Mystique in the US, one possibility is a dying battery. Voltage drops too much during cranking, and it gets confused.
You may want to check out the forums at www.contour.org.
enquirer opined in

Ummm.. google, 5 seconds to find using
ford airbag warning flash