Mondeo Airbag warning

Hi FordGroup

From about one week on my Mondeo The AirBag warning lamp blinks continuously at periods of 4flashes and pause

Does this, blink code, signify something's wrong ? Some suggestion ?

Thanks

Jaime

Reply to
ROSSELL

It is an error code. On the related Contour/Mystique, some codes could be caused by a weak battery. How old is the battery in your car?

Reply to
Andrew Rossmann

Thank you Andrew,

Your knowledge make a coherent answer Effectively the battery is, at least, 4,5 years old. I'll organise a test with à new one.

You'll be informed. again thanks

Jaime

"Andrew Rossmann" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@newsgroups.comcast.net...

Reply to