Need to know circuit associated with fuse position on 1993 Mustang

Fuse position is labled "17" and of course the fuse cover says to "see owners manual" which I haven't got because it isn't my car. If anybody
has a manual handy for a 1993 or similar model Ford Mustang and can reference the relevant circuit to this particular fuse I would sure appreciate it.
Thanks in advance
Steve

http://www.autozone.com/servlet/UiBroker?ForwardPage=/az/cds/en_us/0900823d/80/19/58/fa/0900823d801958fa.jsp
Click on the pic to make it big, it says 17... spare... Not Used
Probably a "generic" Ford fusebox, used on several models. Some use all the spots, some don't. If there's a fuse in that spot, it's likely just being used to store a spare.
"Steve" wrote

amps * volts = watts .25 * 12 = 3 watts
Glovebox / trunk / underhood light?

Apparently incorrect. Any way you can get to the back of the fusebox (mirror + flashlight) and see the wires that go to that fuse? You might be able to trace them, or use the wire colors to identify the circuit.

known to stay lit and drain the battery.
--
I. Care
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

doesn't work?
On 23 May 2006 15:10:33 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

My 1993 Mustang service manual lists 17 as "spare-not used"
Just a thought, but if it's really 'not used' and there's a parasitic draw when the fuse is in....
PULL THE FUSE!

Eric G wrote:

On the 2000 Mustang, fuse #17 handles the speed control servo and the shift lock actuator. Don't know about the '93.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN