New Front for Ford CD Radio 6000

Hello,
I have bought a Ford CD Radio Type 6000 at Ebay. It's from a Ford Puma, that means the front ist coloured silver.
I want to use it for my Ford Fiesta (1997 produced). My interior is wood
decoration ("Wurzelholz") and so the silver coloured radio doesn't look good in my car.
Does anybody know a possibility to get a wood decoration front for this radio? My Ford dealer told me, that the front isn't sold seperatly by Ford.
Hope somebody can help me. I have a Ford Radio 5000 with wood decoration, but the 6x cd changer is even as 2nd hand very expensive (150 - 200 Euro)
Thomas
PS: I live in Germany