Ford radio cd player

Reply to
bomar

Blair Baucom

I have a 2003 F250 with the six cd player. I tried to buy one for my RV but was told by my dealer the price was about $600. Any way to get one for reasonable price?

Reply to
James Gemmill

I've got the Ford 6 pack CD changer(not in radio) complete with FM box,demo CD and case from my 97 F150. Will sell for $150.

Jay

Reply to
j.b. miller

for all your needs

Reply to
Im Right

look on ebay. they normaly go for around $150

Reply to
Falcoon