Nextel Cup "Car of Tomorrow"

Page 2 of 2
Backyard Mechanic wrote:

http://www.fordracing.com/news/?article !387&flashcheck=1 http://www.enctoday.com/mess/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID 375
http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4155/is_20030215/ai_n12492351 http://www.joegibbsracingoil.com/news/060514.php http://www.jayski.com/teams/96.htm http://www.suite101.com/article.cfm/836/101919
http://www.hendrickmotorsports.com/tech_engine.asp
Bigger flow injectors = more HP.

http://speedtalk.com/nascar-racing-cheating.html
Bob
-

It's easy to get lots of fuel into an engine, how much oxygen you can get into the cylinders is the major factor in power produced. Bob

Is that right?!!!
Hear that, modders... if you want more power just go out and buy an adjustable FPR.. Or bigger injectors
Instead of giving me a ton of links to wade through, how about just answering the question?
Oh... and I DID find the mention of 'creative air leaks'. But what difference would there be?
And dont run circular on me... remember I said: standard throttle body, or a restrictor just after it
you pay..DEAL with it!
I suppose theres no point in them advancing when they already need restrictor plates, and if your running at full speed all day you dont need a car that accelerates any faster.

And it is sponsored by Ford, GM, Chrysler or Toyota.
That's right: Nextel of Tomorrow has Toyota as a manufacturer.
Jeff