No Cop Car

I got a good laugh last night. I stopped behind a late model Crown Vistoria at a stoplight. The car had dual exhaut, a small spooler on the rear edge of
the trunk lid, and a couple of antennas. The licence plate said - NOCOPCAR
Ed http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer= snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 16:11:10 GMT, "C. E. White"

it was no cop car it wasent in a fire lmfao
hurc ast

plate.
In WV I have a custom set of tags that have 8 characters so I wouldn't nessecarily rule it out for that car.

"DR. FAFOOFNlK" wrote:

Well, I am in North Carolina, not California, Nevada, Hawaii or Arizona (although Hawaii might be nice..).
Ed
"DR. FAFOOFNlK" wrote:

Sure it will in North Carolina. If you don't believe me see : https://edmv.dot.state.nc.us/sp/PersonalizePlate?serviceType=EXP and notice the line that says "This personalized plate may have 8 characters"
Ed