Re: Comparison of interior sound level

Comparison of interior sound level Group: Date: Tue, Jul 4, 2006, 8:46pm (EDT+4) From: (dbltap) I am in the market for a new car and crossposting this to the news
groups of the vehical I am checking out. I would like to know if anyone knows of a review site that shows the interior sound level at highway speed. Thanks Double Tap <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Get a $35 sound level meter at Radio Shack, set it for -60dbfs "A: scale, slow response and you can test the SPL in any car.