Re: GM's Dick Wagonwheel dont wanna rub butts in bed with french

Page 10 of 10
Please delete alt.autos.subaru from this thread when posting, no relevence at all.
Jeff wrote:

Your point exactly? vette is a lot of money, partly due to a low tech assembly methods I'd think. And the US labor is expensive. Do you expect GM to sell as many of them as Civics?
Body Roll wrote:

We're talking about a company surviving based on its lowest selling vehicle.
The corvette was lower selling than the firebird & camaro's and someone said "gm will live becuase of the corvette".
How can the smallest part of your business be your mainstay. Thats all I was saying.