Re: GM's Dick Wagonwheel dont wanna rub butts in bed with french

What makes you think Rolls Royces have high quality?

Reply to
Johnny Hageyama

Okay, it's making cars people want to buy! :)

And, as impressed as I am with the Fit, I think I'm leaning towards the Versa. J

Reply to
Jon R. Patrick

You like the Nissan Versa (30 MPG city, 34 HWY), I like the Honda Fit (33/38), others like the ToyotaYaris (34/40). The Mini Cooper is cute, too (27/35). But the Cooper is a lot more money.

The Big 2 also have offerings in this class: Ford has the Focus (27/37) and Chevy has the Aveo (27/35). I was a bit surprised to learn that Ford and GM have offerings in this class.

Apparently, D-C will bring out the Smart in the next year or two.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff