Re: Remote Start

the SCS 5000 from www.bought4less.com will work great with the factory Keyless entry/alarm. It uses the same transmitter you have now so your pocket doesn't look like the coffee table, 2-3 remotes, ya know.
The passlock kit is also available too, Does your key have the transponder in it? If not you probably don't have the passlock.
email them at www.bought4less.com they have many more items than they list on their website.
Is there any one out there that knows about the remote start add systems that are compatible with a 1996 Ford Explorer Sport. If so Where can I find one that will work with my existing keyless entry/Theft system installed by ford. I am not looking for an expensive one but one that will work just the same as an expensive one if you know what I mean.
I am also trying to figure out if I have the Passlock system on my vehicle would any one know how to figure out which one would be on the vehicle. I , II or III. This might help me for ordering a remote start systems from JcWhitney. If someone can tell me or help me determine these issues I would be grateful.
-- JAMES AGUILAR
No the key is transponderless. But I was hearing that it could be in the ignition where the key goes.
Thank You for helping me out.
--
JAMES AGUILAR
"Im Right" < snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Anyone have any good web sites where I can find a good and compatible remote start for a 1996 Ford Explorer Sport. I am finding conflicts and companies that can not tell me what will work and what will not work with the factory keyless entry / theft option installed in the vehicle.
Thanks
-- JAMES AGUILAR
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Is there any one out there that knows about the remote start add systems that are compatible with a 1996 Ford Explorer Sport.&nbsp; If so Where can I find one that will work with my existing keyless entry/Theft system installed by ford. I am not looking for an expensive one but one that will work just the same as an expensive one if you know what I mean.</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I am also trying to figure out&nbsp; if I have the Passlock system on my vehicle would any one know how to figure out which one would be on the vehicle.&nbsp; I , II or III.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; This&nbsp; might help me for ordering&nbsp; a remote start systems from JcWhitney.&nbsp; &nbsp;If someone can tell me or help me determine these issues I would be grateful.</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><BR>-- <BR>JAMES AGUILAR</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=