Re: There is a Freeze Problem (Re: Bio Diesel)

Dean Dark wrote: > On Sun, 31 Jan 2010 16:18:18 -0500, is_this_seat snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com > wrote: >
> [...]
yeah, I laugh all the time at them .. it is halarious, and this pisses them off more .. it is like laughing at Rush Limbaugh ... not good.
they are just children ... stuck in the toddler tantrum.
go away, don't see me, don't talk to me ...
i am angry, angry, angry.
soon enough they will drink their koolaid and we will raise children better then what they had to endure for their childhood.
There is a silver lining in this cloud of gray ...
:?