Scorpio '96, Fan doesn't work...

Hi guys,
The fan inside my Scorpio '96 doesn't work any more. Suddenly, one day it wasn't possible to turn on. I kept it in "Auto" mode most of the time, but no speed will work either. I
also noticed the indicator for the air - if it's circulating or taking in new air, doesn't light any more. So, what can be wrong, I've checked all the fuses under the hood, and all seems ok. The A/C is still working, and I can't see anything else that doesn't. Maybe there is some overload protection somewhere that needs to be reset?
Any advice is appreciated,
Regards Stefan