Where are the horns???

Does anyone know exactly where the horn(s) are located on a 95 Windstar? If they worked, there would be no problem, of course. Oh yes, for all you witty ones out there, I do know that the soft spot in the middle of the
steering wheel will activate the horn.
Thanks!
I'm sure any local Ford dealer will know, call one of them. If the horn does not blow, I'm willing to bet it's not the horn, however. Check the fuse, button and relay, WBMA. ;)
mike hunt