Windshield Washer Pump

Hello all...
My windshield washer pump gave up the ghost while driving the other day. Now it does not even click when I try to use it. It kind of stuttered a few
times before dying...at first I thought I was just out of fluid, but now no noise at all. I'm thinking the power connection rattled loose on our lovely bumpy roads. Where is the darned thing? I know it's not hard to get at, because I watched a friend reconnect it a few years ago, but for the life of me I can't remember where it is.
Any advice appreciated!
Toni from T.O.
Oops...95 Taurus wagon.

You know where you fill it?
Right at the bottom of that reservoir.. The whole assembly (overflow and WW fluid) unbolts easily to get at it.
you pay..DEAL with it!
That did it! Thanks, BM.