aftermarket cruise control

how can i add an aftermarket cruise control to my 2005 focus? Where can I find a good one?

Rostra make aftermarket kits but I don't know if they have one for cars with 'fly by wire' throttles such as I suspect you have. If you have a bowden cable throttle then a Rostra unit will do the trick. I have had one on a Peugeot for about 7 years and had no problems at all with it.
http://www.rostra.com/cruise-control.htm
hth
Bob