Dealer mileage adjustment

I bought an instrument cluster with a tachometer at a local junkyard for my focus. (The original instrument cluster doesn't have a tachometer.) I replaced it and everything works, except the odometer miles don't match up
(obviously). Can I get a Ford dealer to reprogram the odometer to the correct value? Is that even possible?
--
NoRemorse
"Expect me when you see me."

Just completed the same procedure. My dealer said there is no way. They are not able - it's electronic and only the cluster manufacturer can change it, and apparently they will not do that to a used cluster, only a new one. On the advice of my dealer I just registered the new mileage with the Transport Department, and everything's legal.

I found a solution. Since the cluster I found at a junkyard has more miles than my car, I can just drive my car until I reach the mileage on the cluster from the junkyard and then I could install it without any hassles.
--
NoRemorse
"Expect me when you see me."