Ford Focus 2.3 l Engine number

Hi ,
has anyone ever found engine number for Ford Focus 2005 with a 2.3 liter engine? I neeg it urgently and noone in real life wasna able to advise me.
If anyone knows the answer I would be grateful for reply.
Thanks,
Konrad
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I don't care if I sound ignorant. What is the number for what does it id, do you mean a ford part number? if so a ford part dept should know where it's located cause the shop manaul only ids it off the door sticker N-2.0L Z- 2.3 useless right