off topic...

I know - it's off topic. But I wanted to tell you guys there is a website for Little League. I found out over 100 countries are involved...it's at littleleague.org if you're interested. If not - ....whatever. Linda

Reply to
HbgpodLW

In message , HbgpodLW writes

What's "Little League"?

Reply to
Paul Giverin

In message , Paul Giverin wrote

Rounders for children?

Reply to
Alan

Baseball for kids. It seems to be about a social scene as much as the games. That's not to demean it but it does seem to have a huge following of moms and pops bit like saturday football in the parks but on a grander scale. Of all American sports Baseball is my favorite only thing I would change is the number of outs needed to close an innings. 3 is too short although I appreciate that TV probably dictates that the game can't drag on too long.

Regards

Andy Lee

Reply to
Andy Lee

Sorry in another message I was talking about being in Williamsport , PA. which is the home of Little League baseball...it's an organized worldwide activity - more than 100 countries are involved. Linda

Reply to
HbgpodLW

OK...please translate that from me>??? Such a collection of different words we "English" speakers use... Linda

Reply to
HbgpodLW

A league that's not big!

Reply to