Re: Re: wheres the vss on a focus located?

"Mark C." wrote: > on top of the diff on the gearbox. towards the rear of the > engine bay > > MC > > --- >

> message > > > trying to find a diagram to look at the location of a > vehicle speed sensor > > from http://www.fixafordcar.co.uk/Focus.htm as mine keeps zero-ing and > power > > drops. > > want to check connection first as it seems to come on after > a bump > > > > -- > > Billy the best fitter in Hull > > chat On ICQ 171497980 > > on web www.kfsfascias.co.uk > > > > > >
I have exactly the same problem with my ford focus, what was the fix for this??
Install a new speed sensor on top of the gear box , when u buy one buy the retaining clip/pin too coz u will prob brake it like i did lol!
MC